China Glaze Spring 2015 Road Trip Collection
Hello everyone and welcome back. I have a new post for you, but the collection I'll show you today won't be new to a lot of you. It's not new for me. Meet, the China Glaze Spring 2015 Road Trip collection. (I ordered this from either Trans Design or Head 2 Toe Beauty, or one of those other places. They were $3.29 each.)
All of these colors took three coats and at least half of this collection could have used one more coat for four coats opacity altogether, but I stop at three. So, let's get started.
- I Brake for Colour: This is a perfect color for those red pedicures I love to sport during the summer (that is, if I can remember to shape up my feet)
- License & Registration Pls: Beautiful blue with the perfect crelly formula. This was the main one I kept going to for a happy manicure.
- More to Explore: I love the bright, nearly icy and neon coral color against my skin, especially for the summer.
- My Way or the Highway: Another one I keep going to for a happy mani. This is basically License & Registration Pls except it's turquoise.
- Pop the Trunk: Perfect spring/summer orange for my particular coloring.